The Li-Ning Aeronaut 7000 Instinct badminton racquet is built on the Aeronaut Technology Platform with a unique air-stream channel integrated into the racquet head. This reduces air resistance which helps to generate faster shuttlecock speeds. It’s suitable for players looking for the best control with little to no sacrifice in power. Li-Ning INSTINCT racquets are super light and have a heavier head and a higher balance point. The badminton racket is suitable for players that want a lightweight racquet for maximum speed in their swing.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the Racquet as follows:
If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racquet is suitable for beginners.
If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racquet is suitable for intermediate players.
If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racquet is suitable for advanced players.
Technology used in this Racquet:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is a unique technology used in aviation to control unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the Racquet frame resulting in racquets absorbing unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restoring the racquet’s outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up racquet production to a new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li Ning implements multi-layer carbon fibers for strength and durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Racquets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a larger extended sweet spot, so the hitting point is moved higher & provides a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analysing them, Li Ning manufactures the most aerodynamic Racquet. This results in extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology, we design shots that are not hit with the sweet spot to act almost like they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even-hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall; we say the more powerful striking.
About Li-Ning: The Li-Ning badminton racquets are made with excellent quality and provide the player with a powerful yet stable hit. The racquets are made of wood with a rubber grip on the handle and a steelhead. The racquets are lightweight and easy to carry, which makes them great for beginners.
Yes, the Li-Ning Aeronaut 7000 Instinct Badminton Racket (Pink) is suitable for strong and aggressive players.
There are no reviews yet.