The Li-Ning Tectonic 7 Unstrung badminton racquet features a fast, creative and elastic structure. It is a very tough badminton racquet. Its Dynamic Optimum Frame provides strong toughness and durability in the frame. Also, Wing Stabilizer Technology can control shakes and make accurate, stable, quick counterattacks.
Special Carbon Fiber is used in Tectonic 7 to achieve lightweight and better control with higher strength and better elasticity, providing great power for smashing. Also, the frame sustains maximum string tension of up to 32 lbs.
Technology Used in the Tectonic 7:
• Dynamic Optimum Frame: In Dynamic Optimum Frame, they have a more prominent extended sweet spot, so the hitting point is moved higher & provides a larger defensive area.
• MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li-Ning takes up racquet production to a new level & reduces the chances of imperfections.
• Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is a a unique technology used in the aviation sector to control unnecessary vibration.
• TB Nano: Nano Technology combines carbon fiber & resin more closely. This gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall; we say the more powerful striking.
• Cubic Locking: Cubic grommet locked within the slim groove is more stable and could provide extra protection for string, effectively absorbing shock to get an accurate placement and improve controlling performance.
About Li-Ning: The Li-Ning badminton racquets are made with excellent quality and provide the player with a robust yet stable hit. The racquets are made of wood with a rubber grip on the handle and a steelhead. The racquets are lightweight and easy to carry, which makes them great for beginners.
The Li-Ning Tectonic 7 Unstrung Badminton Racket (White/Gold) is made from carbon fiber material.
There are no reviews yet.