Buy Li Ning Aeronaut 8000 Unstrung Badminton Racket @ Best price
Buy LI-NING Aeronaut 8000 Unstrung Badminton Racket online at Best price on thegodofsports.com. Li–Ning Aeronaut 8000 Badminton Racket · The most flexible Aeronaut 8000 series racket for higher power from a tournament grade racket.
- COLOR: Black, Red
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE:S2, Small 3 1/4″/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 298mm
- FLEX: Medium Flexible
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
Li-Ning Aeronaut series is specially designed for those players who are looking for the great control in his/her badminton racket without any compromise in the power of the racket. Aeronaut series badminton racket has a unique air stream channel integrated into the rackets head so this air stream channel minimizes the air resistance which produces faster shuttlecock speed.
Aeronaut 8000 Badminton Racket shaft is also made from Military grade carbon fiber. This medium flex shaft designed for the rapid repulsion power that helps to the fast players for switching between offence and defense. This shaft also provides the great control.
Technology used in this Racket:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling the unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the racket frame. Resulting rackets absorb unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restore the racket outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up the racket production to the new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li Ning Implement multi layer carbon fibers for strength, durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Rackets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a larger extended sweet spot so the hitting point is moved higher & provide a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analysis them Li Ning manufacture the most aerodynamic racket. This results into extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology we design the shots that not hit with the sweet spot to act almost they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines the carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall we say the more powerful striking.