The Li-Ning Aeronaut series is specially designed for those players who are looking for the great control in his/her badminton Racquet without any compromise in the power of the Racquet. Aeronaut series badminton Racquet has a unique air stream channel integrated into the Racquets head so this air stream channel minimizes the air resistance which produces faster shuttlecock speed.
Li-Ning Aeronaut 8000 C (COMBAT) Racquets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the Racquet as follows:
If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the Racquet is suitable for beginners.
If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the Racquet is suitable for intermediate players.
If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the Racquet is suitable for advanced players.
Technology used in this Racquet:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling the unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the Racquet frame. Resulting Racquets absorb unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restore the Racquet outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up the Racquet production to the new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li Ning Implement multi layer carbon fibers for strength, durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Racquets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a larger extended sweet spot so the hitting point is moved higher & provide a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analysis them Li Ning manufacture the most aerodynamic Racquet. This results into extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology we design the shots that not hit with the sweet spot to act almost they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines the carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall we say the more powerful striking.
About Li-Ning: The Li-Ning badminton rackets are made with great quality and provide the player with a powerful yet stable hit. The rackets are made of wood with a rubber grip on the handle and a steelhead. The rackets are lightweight and easy to carry, which makes them great for beginners.