The Li-Ning Aeronaut series is specially designed for those players who are looking for great control in his/her badminton racquet without any compromise in the power of the racquet. The Aeronaut series badminton racquet has a unique air stream channel integrated into the racquet’s head, so this air stream channel minimizes the air resistance, which produces faster shuttlecock speed.
Li-Ning Aeronaut 8000 Combat badminton racquet has a heavier head and a higher balance point. The badminton racket is suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for maximum power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform in the racket uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racquet as follows:
If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racquet is suitable for beginners.
If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racquet is suitable for intermediate players.
If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racquet is suitable for advanced players.
Technologies used in this racquet:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is a unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the Racquet frame resulting in the racquet absorbing unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restoring the racquet’s outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up racquet production to a new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li-Ning implements multi-layer carbon fibers for strength and durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Racquets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a more prominent extended sweet spot, so the hitting point is moved higher & provides a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analyzing them, Li-Ning manufactures the most aerodynamic racquet. This results in extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology, we design the shots that are not hit the sweet spot to act almost like they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even-hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability, and durability overall; we say the more powerful striking.
About Li-Ning: Li-Ning Company Limited is a Chinese sportswear and sports equipment company founded by former Olympic gymnast Li Ning. The company endorses a number of athletes and teams worldwide.