Buy Li Ning Aeronaut 8000C (Combat) Badminton Racket @ best price
Buy LI-NING Aeronaut 8000 C (Combat) Unstrung Badminton Racket genuine racket online at Best price on thegodofsports.com.
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, G4
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 310mm
- BALANCE: Head heavy
- FLEX: Medium
- PLAYER TYPE: Combat
Li-Ning Aeronaut series is specially designed for those players who are looking for the great control in his/her badminton racket without any compromise in the power of the racket. Aeronaut series badminton racket has a unique air stream channel integrated into the rackets head so this air stream channel minimizes the air resistance which produces faster shuttlecock speed.
Li-Ning Aeronaut 8000 C (COMBAT) rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
Technology used in this Racket:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling the unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the racket frame. Resulting rackets absorb unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restore the racket outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up the racket production to the new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li Ning Implement multi layer carbon fibers for strength, durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Rackets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a larger extended sweet spot so the hitting point is moved higher & provide a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analysis them Li Ning manufacture the most aerodynamic racket. This results into extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology we design the shots that not hit with the sweet spot to act almost they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines the carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall we say the more powerful striking.