The Li-Ning Aeronaut series is specially designed for those players who are looking for great control in his/her badminton racquet without any compromise in the power of the Racquet. The Aeronaut series badminton racquet has a unique air stream channel integrated into the racquet’s head, so this air stream channel minimizes the air resistance, which produces faster shuttlecock speed.
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton racquets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design for rapid repulsion power. The badminton rackets are suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offense and defense.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform in the racket uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racquet as follows:
If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racquet is suitable for beginners.
If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racquet is suitable for intermediate players.
If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racquet is suitable for advanced players.
Technologies used in this racquet:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is a unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the racquet frame. The racquets absorb unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restore the racquet’s outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li-Ning takes up racquet production to a new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li-Ning implements multi-layer carbon fibers for strength and durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Racquets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a more prominent extended sweet spot, so the hitting point is moved higher & provides a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analyzing them, Li-Ning manufactures the most aerodynamic racquet. This results in extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology, we design shots that are not hit with the sweet spot to act almost like they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even-hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability, and durability overall; we say the more powerful striking.
About Li-Ning: The Li-Ning badminton rackets are made with excellent quality and provide the player with a powerful yet stable hit. The rackets are made of wood with a rubber grip on the handle and a steelhead. The rackets are lightweight and easy to carry, which makes them great for beginners.